- salt lick: a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- beating: the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- A severe defeat or beating
- defeat: an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest; “it was a narrow defeat”; “the army’s only defeat”; “they suffered a convincing licking”
- The cavity beneath the junction of the arm and shoulder; Somewhere or something considered foul
- A hollow under the arm at the shoulder
- A place regarded as extremely unpleasant
- n [Aussie Slang and Phrase Dictionary ‘Slum, bad area'; RHHDAS 1968] n Vilest location in a given area 2001 Aug male at store in Peach County GA Tumorsville is the armpit of Byron.
- the hollow under the arm where it is joined to the shoulder; “they were up to their armpits in water”
licking armpit – Uglier Than
“Misokkasu”: Scum of soya paste. (Japanese) “Tu es um borra-battos.”: You s**t in your own boots. (Portugese) “Like a fart in a trance.”: A dreamy person who seems at a loss what to do. (Scottish) “A pies ci morde lizal!”: Literally, a dog has licked your gob. (Polish) “Prumphaensn.”: Fartchicken. (Icelandic)
Whether borne out of surprise, anger, passion, or humor, curses and insults make up some of the most colorful and profound phrases in a language. In Uglier Than a Monkey’s Armpit, word experts Dr. Robert Vanderplank and Stephen Dodson have scoured the world looking for the most interesting, insightful, and expressive invectives from more than forty languages. These are the words you won’t learn in any language class.
Arranged by language, containing pointers on gestures, and appropriately illustrated, Uglier Than a Monkey’s Armpit (a Spanish phrase to avoid) will equip you with the vocabulary to amuse, shock, offend, and let off steam, wherever you happen to be.
Random Armpit Shot, Because I Can
Former most favorited picture. Hmmmm. Really?………
Kinda odd that this has been viewed over 5000 times. Guess there are a lot of pit lovers out there.
Penney's Hairy Armpits